Sunday, November 16, 2008

What to do when everything goes wrong?

So maybe the title is a little over dramatic, but everyone has days that feel like that right?
Today I found out that my invitations that I was so excited to print myself probably will not work. What a waste of time, energy, and money. $300 down the tube. So that's one thing that went wrong and one more thing I have to worry about for the wedding. I havent been stressed about it lately becasue i haven't been making any decisions lately and there are so many to make. I don't like weddings. I'm trying to like them. I think I will like my own, but I am not excited about it right now.
Second thing to go wrong: I just found out that Wisconsin is going to make me take more course work before they will give me a license. wonderful news considering I was banking on getting a job right a way and not having to take anymore school... not to mention that out-of-state will cost so much and that I dont have ANY money.
Third thing: my roomate (probably) isn't comming back in January, so that money that's so tight... is going to be even tighter. wonderful.
I'm just ready to go home.

No comments: