Monday, November 3, 2008

Ba Ba Da Dah!

Project Completed!

ProjectS completed!

It feels so nice to be productive. Even when the productivity isn't necessarily the most productive.

Checklist:
sew fall bag-- check
mend Gavin's shirt-- check
vacuum rug-- check
crisis intervention plan-- check

things left to do that probably should have been done first:
Group Counseling test---
5-7 pg paper on my theory of counseling--
vote--
hair cut--

so I'm shooting' 4 for 8?... half of my items are done for now and because of that, I feel accomplished.

Here's pics of the projects completed (minus the rug because that one isn't worth the film).


Pictured is the shirt and bag-- both vintage, might I add.

And here is another fabulous antique find that was discovered on the Sunday shopping spree... I think It will be turned into a clutch. I love the embroidery.

No comments: